Seattle PC Consulting Blog
IT Services Bring Businesses Substantial Value
Technology isn’t always a simple thing for small businesses, and in a world where every implementation either hampers or benefits your bottom line, there is a lot at stake. Implementing a better way of managing your IT will come with a considerable improvement to your organization’s operations. With the right method of management, you can optimize efficiency and productivity, but not before asking yourself these questions.
You might be asking how you can reap these benefits for your organization, and it’s as simple as changing your mindset regarding its technology management. In the past, break-fix IT was the primary method of small business technology management, as it was rare to find an organization that could afford an in-house technician, let alone an entire team of technicians. Break-fix IT involved waiting for your organization to suffer from operational issues before resolving them, meaning that downtime was inevitable.
The alternative is a much more efficient way of managing IT, as it focuses on preventing IT issues in the first place rather than waiting for them to derail operations. Downtime is avoidable entirely, and your technology management morphs from a capital expense into an operational one, meaning you save more time and resources in your budget for use on other initiatives.
You shouldn’t just blindly implement a managed IT provider, though. We hope that you will ask the following questions, especially if you give Seattle PC Consulting a call.
- Does this provider help my business become more competitive?
- Can this provider help my business leverage technology more quickly?
- How does this managed service provider help my business utilize the cloud?
- How transparent is this managed service provider?
- How can your investment in managed IT free up funds that are better spent elsewhere?
- How quickly can the provider respond to new industry trends and ideas?
Ask us these questions yourself by giving us a call at (206) 512-8045.